Tuesday 25 September 2018

First look at the Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers [guest post]

First look at the Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers [guest post]

Link to US – The Official Roku Blog

First look at the Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers [guest post]

Posted: 25 Sep 2018 06:00 AM PDT

What’s up everybody! I’m Brian Tong, and I’m a huge tech/gadget freak. I’ve covered tech stuff for years and you might have seen some of my work before, but if you haven’t you’re still going to want to watch this.

I’ve always sought out new companies doing great things. Roku is one of those companies. I've been following them since the very first Roku Player back in 2008! I bought one and thought the interface and the content destroyed everyone else out there, which is impressive considering what a small company they were at the time. Today, Roku is still my favorite streaming platform and it's been exciting to see how they’ve built their own ecosystem for the TV.

I was thrilled when Roku invited me to their office so I could give you a first look at their Roku TV Wireless Speakers that bring an easy to set-up and real innovation to the home theater space if you own a Roku TV. These speakers remind me of what I saw in the original Roku Player. A quality and innovative product that hasn’t been done before, and a platform that is just getting bigger and better every day.

So here it is, a first look at the Roku TV Wireless Speakers. And I love that freakin’ Roku Touch™!

The post First look at the Roku TV™ Wireless Speakers [guest post] appeared first on The Official Roku Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment